How to turn off screen overlay on Android (Samsung): Screen overlay is one of the common problems for Samsung users especially the latest Samsung Models. It is one of the annoying errors and irritates you until you get the perfect solution.
So, here we are a solution and discussing How to turn off overlay on Samsung devices.
How to turn off screen overlay on Android (Samsung):
A screen overlay is a part of an app that can display over the top of other apps. The most well-known example is chatting heads on Facebook Messenger. But apps need your permission to use screen overlays, and sometimes this can cause problems.
When you are installing any new app on your Samsung Android Device then you need to permit certain permissions such as contact, storage, camera and etc. And if while installing any new app, active screen overlay settings are observed then suddenly you will see a popup with message “Screen Overlay Detected” on your Samsung.
Here is the solution to turn off the overlay.
Follow the steps:
1. To change these types of permission settings, you first need to open settings.
2. Scroll down and tap on Apps/Applications.
3. Now tap on the Application manager
4. There is a button on your Top Right menu named more. Tap on that.
5. Now, Tap the Apps that can appear on top.
6. Again click on more option and select Show system Apps.
7. There is a list of apps which have the permission of overlay on your phone.
8. Stay Calm and turn off one by one.
Quick Video for resolving the Screen Overlay issue:
So these were following Screen Overlay Settings for all Samsung Devices such as Samsung S5, S6, S7, J7, J5, J2, Note 4, Note 5 and for all Samsung Devices. Hope this helps you guys to tackle Screen Overlay detected on your Samsung Device and this error won’t appear on your Samsung Device.