How to change(set) ringtone on Android Phone: You might be tired of your old ringtone or there are many times when you just want to use a specific MP3 music track either as ringtone or as a notification alert. Now it’s time for a change.
Android Devices have come with many pre-installed mp3 tracks and ringtones. But you want to something more personal ringtone, and then here are the varieties of ways where you can customize your ringtone by your own.
There were also options to set a ringtone for any special/personal people in your contact list.
Set Ringtone Android on Android Phone:
Open the Settings app on your device. You can select from a variety of pre-installed ringtones. The following instructions will cover almost every Android device, though the exact wording may vary from device to device.
1. From the home screen, press the Menu key then choose Settings.
2. Scroll through the Settings list until you find the Sound/ Sound and Notifications option.
3. Press the Sound option. This will bring up a list of settings that you can adjust based on your preferences.
4. Select the Phone Ringtone option. ( This could bring up a dialog box that will ask you if you want to use either the Android System or your stored music to assign your ringtone. For sake of this example, select Android System.)
5. Select any of the available ringtones to hear what it sounds like. When you find one that you want to use as your default ringer, simply press Okay to save your selection.In models such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, there is no Okay button to press. Simply press the Home screen button and go about your day.
Set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound. This menu may be named differently depending on your phone, with possible names being Sound and Display, Personalization, etc.
- Tap Default notification sound. Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.Now it’s your Turn.Share your Views through the Comment section and Stay Tuned to alltechcorner.com