Facebook is a most prominent and well known social platform today. I am sure every blogger knows well how much it adds to your blog’s growth in different ways. You own a blog? Then you must have a Facebook like widget on your blog.
Earlier I have published a tutorial about adding a Single Pop Up Facebook Like Box and Subscription Box in Blogger.
In this post, I am going to share another unique Facebook Like Box with decent look. It is displayed in the right bottom of a blog/website. It prompts up and keeps its position constant even when you or any visitor scrolls down your blog’s page.
Go to Blogger Dashboard
· Go to Layout section
· Click on Add a Gadget
· Paste the following code in content area
Recommended for you:
- How To Display An Awesome Looking Pop Up With Both Facebook Like Box and Subscription Box In Blogger – New !!
- How To Embed A Youtube Video In Blogger
- How To Install Alexa Widget In Blogger In Just 1 Minute
- How To Set Custom Header Tags For Better SEO In Blogger
- How To Show Adsense Ads Between Posts In Blogger
Now replace alltechcorner with your facebook page username.
You are done. Now you can see this awesome facebook like box in your website.
Author’s Note: If you liked my article please do share with your friends. Also please subscribe to the news letter for more awesome tricks and tips.
facebook like widget for blogger, facebook like gadget for blogger,floating facebook like box for blogger, facebook like button for blogger, facebook popup like box for blogger, stylish facebook like box for blogger
flickr button, facebook page like box for blogger