3. Now click on and save it to your computer.
1. Go to your Blogger Account.
2. Create a New Blog (This will be your temporary blog).
3. Now Click on Posts and create any 10 or 15 dummy posts in your temporary blog.
4. Now come back to Dashboard and Click on Template.
6. Now upload the Main blog template that you have downloaded previously in step 1.
7. After the successful upload click on Edit HTML.
8. Edit whatever you want and Save it.
9. Now Download the template that you have edited and upload it to your Main blog.
10. There goes you have edited your template without any risks.
Note: If you are good enough experienced in editing the blogger template then you can directly edit without creating a New blog. This article is for those who are tensed to edit their template on the main blog itself. You can Backup your template, edit it and save it and can restore it if you made any mistake.